Odin Pharmacy Innovations, LLC, maintains this website, Appagrapha® (the “Site”) for your personal information, education, and enhanced well-being. While you should feel free to use the Site, please understand that your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Odin concerning the Site are superseded to the extent they conflict with these Terms and Conditions.
Your use of or linking to any content of the Website, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited.
Terms and Conditions
This website was developed specifically for individuals who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Any individual who is not at least eighteen (18) years of age is not authorized to use this website.
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted and may not be used without the written permission of Odin, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site. Odin neither warrants nor represents that your use of material displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Odin intellectual property right (including, but not limited to any patent, trademark, trade name, copyright or trade secret).
2. You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials or as specified on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. You are also advised that Odin will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
3. The trademark logos and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively the “Trademarks”), including Appagrapha®, are registered and unregistered trademarks of Odin and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademarks without the written permission of Odin or such third party that may own the Trademarks.
4. Odin has not reviewed all of the websites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other websites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other websites is at your own risk.
5. While Odin uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Odin makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Odin shall not be held responsible for any action taken that is based on the information presented on the Site, and all users of the Site agree that access and use of the Site is at the user’s own risk. Odin assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
6. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your own risk. The resources and destination links included on the Site are provided only for your convenience, and as such, you access them at your own risk. Neither Odin nor any other party involved in creating, producing, hosting or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site or its contents. Without limiting the forgoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
7. Odin also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, test, images, video or audio from the Site. If you use this Site to post content, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If your status as a user of the Site is terminated, you will (i) stop using the Site and any information obtained from this Site, and (ii) destroy all copies of your account information, password and any information from the Site.
8. Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Odin or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Odin is free to use any idea, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, marketing and selling products using such ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques.
9. Odin may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.